Muu Muu

I know what you mean, and I think you...catched that essence pretty well in this song. I really like it, this could be Final Fantasy 1/2/3 song. Great work indeed. Whatever that Muu is, will have to check it out.

I'm Gonna Drink (500 Pints) I'm Gonna Drink (500 Pints)

WOhooo

YAY, awesome good-sounding- funny song! You should do more, I like how you sing together with your friend. The lyrics are good too! I hope you do more :) Give my greetings to your friend.

EdibleCastle responds:

well he raps and i sing. but yeah! thanks!

Green Sweatshirt Green Sweatshirt

not bad.

There are some parts of the song with I like, and some wich I don't. Hard to explain, I'm stupid, don't look at me, go away, AAH!

Ducks and dinosaurs Ducks and dinosaurs

Now eat this

This song was so stupid I just had to review it. Who cares what the ducks do with the dinosaurs? I can tell you what I will do with the ducks, fry them, prickle salt peper and paprika on them, and eat them. How do you like that? Go nuts.

MsiUrine responds:

i think that you are cool

Medieval Agora Medieval Agora

Beautifull

I like it pretty relaxing. Nice to see you can even in newground hear shuch beautifull pieces.

TakingYouToAHigherState TakingYouToAHigherState

Very funny :P

I specially love the spot in the middle of the track, very this...like trance like music, "dreamlike" (sorry don't know how it's called or how call it) but I think you kno what I mean. You should do more music like this, really like it.