Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

Great educational game, I might even learn a thing or two :D There should be more stuff like this out there.

The game is quite great as it is, but there's one thing that bugs me. The music. Its GREAT! So where's the problem? It doesnt play always, in fact, almost never. I thought this had no music after all even though there's an option, but after several days of playing it suddenly started, now its not playing anymore again and I have no idea why, I tried setting on/off, clear cache etc but Im at the end with my Latin, so if you could fix that that would be great. Oh and while at it, maybe add more music? You got a great taste there.
Also, it does take quite a while in the later levels to get enought atoms to proceed. Not exactly a critique, more of an observation.

NewProject responds:

I have not changed anything of music/sound for weeks.
I really don't know why you can't play it. The sound (clicks) work well?

I only have 10Mb for all game files :( You must wait to steam version :P

Music by KyB0z
Song name: Legendary Wings

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

It's raining (stick)men, haleluuujaa

A game for the whole family. Mom and Dad, little Susy and young Johnny can enjoy the senseless bloodbath of crashing stickmen. Heck, even baby Nicky can have some fun! ... now seriously, the game's could be very good but it lacks music, which makes it pretty monotone, and there aren't many things you can do, only 4 buildings. Funny at first, the flying stickmen, boring later since lack of interactivity. Too easy. I don't get it why people loose at it. Sore wirst? All I've to click is the "Ok" button and let my 200 Wizards, 500 Archers and 15 craftman do the rest. And I'm only at level 25. Casualities? 10996

Adventures in the jungle Adventures in the jungle

Difficult?

I don't think so. It was pretty easy to me. You could make this to a real movie, you know? With a real storyline, characters, a plot, some action scenes where you have to play with the arrow keys and the ation button. That would be cool shit don't you think?
The sound was...could have been more.
Funny introduction and "story"

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Fooshizzle man!

"Just enjoying this Newgrounds-exclusive secret" muahaha you ol' dirty dog you ;). Great game man, the music's awesome I love medieval/celtic music, and that one rocks my friend. The dialogue, exquisite I gotta say. "Once you start talking to the gate every help will come too late." HAH! It cracks me up. When you have the time and feel like it you gotta do a sequel!

Visual-Noize responds:

Woof, woof! ^__^
Which meant: Thanks, the sequel is in the making :)

Where's Waldo? Where's Waldo?

So I wasn't going to review...

...but I love your humour style, mean, but straight and impacting. So here we are. And because of the freaking rules of reviewing, I am forced to explain why I rated at what, so listen:

Graphics: You have heard it enought (I readed the reviews). The graphics are choppy. In most cases it's ok, but in some levels, like lvl 2, and 16, the face of Waldo looks terrible, specially at lvl 16. I zoomed and he really doesen't have a face! Poor fucker. And you know, it's better to be too easy than to be too hard, cause if too hard people will get crazy and hit their head on the screen. And it's really not healthy for the human eye to get so close to the screen, you dont want us to be blind do you?

Sound: Either it's enought, or too few. Maybe music would have spiced it up, but maybe that would have been disconcentrating, so whatever.

Interactivity: Click...click...click...

Style: This is the only time since the books that I ever saw Waldo again. That gotta be stylish!?!

Violence: I gaved there a 5 because again, it's not good for the eye, and neither for the brain *looks at psycho jumpin in a snake pit after gaming this game* ...mmyes...

Humour: The game wasn't funny, but you are, that's why I give it an 8 here.

Look it's pooman!!!

That-Is-Bull responds:

Hahaha, thanks. Good to see an intellegent reviewer around Newgrounds once in awhile...

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Neat.

That's a neafty work you did there my friend, too bad there is only one girl, but I guess it was work enought just one. The music matched very well. Thought the game is quite hard (I beat it, HAH! Hail me, the Climax Master :P) it's good that way, because this game requires patience, the same you have to need for the ladies (I'm a romantic, I know). For those who didn't quite understand how to make the Nipple Stand and Wet her panty, you have to rub when she has the bra/panty ON. And remember to be sensual :)

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

doo da da doo daaa

too bad you can't play it somewhat in multiplayer (per internet y'understand?) nonetheless I think it's quite interesting about the features 'n stuff and eh yeah...woulda be funny if it had'a plot or sumthin? Yes? No? Ya know, it gets after a while borin. Yeah of course there are a lot of variety to watch, but while racking up money to model yourself the way you want you've already seen all kind of stuff from the random buttong thingy. And the rank, oh well, I was rank about 104, can you tell me what it's good for anything meow? anyways, for those who are interested (I doubt it) in peekin at ma d00d, here ya go:

2C2P362P323337.4.8.D.L.6.1.B.2.A.3.E.7.9.5PNLF.6CVGK.6797G.
5QDYS.5KE9N.4XIRS.5ZAR5.600T3.1IWOW.G.65T0P.4.2.4DEY8.1.A.5J
DJV.7.SH.3.E9.1T.5.6BL.2U69.QGZ.0.1.13W.2U.TRU

Tutorial: Star Wars Saber Tutorial: Star Wars Saber

meow.

So first I thought this was a game or something, then when I read that it's a tutorial how to make sabers I thought it was a joke, it wasn't. Nonetheless it's a good deed of you to help others. If the world had more guys like you it would much better.

AntiClockClock responds:

Thanks for review!

Alien Stab! Alien Stab!

Oooh! Double Dragon Music!

Anyways, did you ever stopped a second to think of the health of the players of this game before you were uploading it? Jeez, I mean, do we still live in the stone age? It's 2004 damnit! R-Type is already being called "old", but it's lots'a cooler than this, jeez, even solitaire is more entertaining!

StarCraft: Mission 1 StarCraft: Mission 1

Not bad dude

In fact this could be a cool great game. The graphics were good, alltought too much gray (you should be able to distinguish the ladder from the main hall). The sound, well, the sound...to be honest, the high pitch of the terran ghost gave me a bit headache. Maybe you should try lowering the volume just a bit, specially if there is no music, which I think is a must-be. Big part of the entertainement, game-fun and atmosphere at StarCraft was thanks to it's music. The interactivity was ok, could be better, like picking up stuff and the sort, ya 'now what I mean? The game style is great. Violence...well, I'm not a big fan of gore 'n stuff, but I think some blood would add a good deal to atmosphere. This game doesen't really need humour, lol.

Alltought this is kind of a demo, it's quite good. If you could rack more stuff in there it would'a rock!

Tip: Know what would be cool? A zergling or something in the vents or whatever you climb in, reminds me of Alien...mmyes...

Dark-Boy responds:

Well this was a tiral run attempt to see how people would react to somthing of this format,so yet i found it short to.The sounds were that I used directally form the game,the retail recordings.I did'nt really run into such probulms with my comp or my speakers,could be that your volumes to loud becuase the sound format is stereo sound on this flash.Music i'm wokring on,trying to find the script for it so that it keeps running from the start.Interaction with tools and stuff I would like to try a bit more.I want to try more with the zerg next mission,but its way to over played I find.I think blood and extensive gore was'nt really needed tyo get the point across but blood on the walls would have been good you right.Thanks for the good input.