Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

It's been a while since I last saw/heard such a well narrated story. The syncronization between the characters and their speaking was awesome, the style in which Michael Ho speaks adds inmensely to the story's atmosphere. The sounds also were well picked and placed. I enjoyed watching this very much. Keep up the good work guys!

Capt.Japan saves America Capt.Japan saves America

All my 5 Are belong to this!

What a great parody, a comedial great piece of work. Slightly lagged at some scenes but I think that fault is on my end. Great animation!

Romanticide Ep1 Romanticide Ep1

We...want...more...WEEE.... NEED MOOORE...!!!!

A whole year!? You can't do that! Dea and I will haunt you if your pen doesnt start scribbling right now. And we do know where your house is...atleast Dea does :P

Seriously, you got a great plot and film there, so creepy yet so cute, even funny in a way. I saw also Romanticide, and seriously, this got potential. Your drawnings, the style, the sounds, all are exactly the way they should be.
By the way, I recommend not using the chibby style except maybe for the credits as you did in this one, as it could and probably would destroy its...seriousness, the perception and way of looking at things of it. It would turn also too cute, too anime style. Maybe you can bring it in certain scenes, but keep to the style displayed in here, as it is, in my humble oppinion, the best way to present this wonderful piece of work.
Cheers brother.

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

Great educational game, I might even learn a thing or two :D There should be more stuff like this out there.

The game is quite great as it is, but there's one thing that bugs me. The music. Its GREAT! So where's the problem? It doesnt play always, in fact, almost never. I thought this had no music after all even though there's an option, but after several days of playing it suddenly started, now its not playing anymore again and I have no idea why, I tried setting on/off, clear cache etc but Im at the end with my Latin, so if you could fix that that would be great. Oh and while at it, maybe add more music? You got a great taste there.
Also, it does take quite a while in the later levels to get enought atoms to proceed. Not exactly a critique, more of an observation.

NewProject responds:

I have not changed anything of music/sound for weeks.
I really don't know why you can't play it. The sound (clicks) work well?

I only have 10Mb for all game files :( You must wait to steam version :P

Music by KyB0z
Song name: Legendary Wings

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

It's raining (stick)men, haleluuujaa

A game for the whole family. Mom and Dad, little Susy and young Johnny can enjoy the senseless bloodbath of crashing stickmen. Heck, even baby Nicky can have some fun! ... now seriously, the game's could be very good but it lacks music, which makes it pretty monotone, and there aren't many things you can do, only 4 buildings. Funny at first, the flying stickmen, boring later since lack of interactivity. Too easy. I don't get it why people loose at it. Sore wirst? All I've to click is the "Ok" button and let my 200 Wizards, 500 Archers and 15 craftman do the rest. And I'm only at level 25. Casualities? 10996

Adventures in the jungle Adventures in the jungle

Difficult?

I don't think so. It was pretty easy to me. You could make this to a real movie, you know? With a real storyline, characters, a plot, some action scenes where you have to play with the arrow keys and the ation button. That would be cool shit don't you think?
The sound was...could have been more.
Funny introduction and "story"

Muu Muu

I know what you mean, and I think you...catched that essence pretty well in this song. I really like it, this could be Final Fantasy 1/2/3 song. Great work indeed. Whatever that Muu is, will have to check it out.

I'm Gonna Drink (500 Pints) I'm Gonna Drink (500 Pints)

WOhooo

YAY, awesome good-sounding- funny song! You should do more, I like how you sing together with your friend. The lyrics are good too! I hope you do more :) Give my greetings to your friend.

EdibleCastle responds:

well he raps and i sing. but yeah! thanks!

Green Sweatshirt Green Sweatshirt

not bad.

There are some parts of the song with I like, and some wich I don't. Hard to explain, I'm stupid, don't look at me, go away, AAH!